It takes one great idea to launch a business; and it takes any one of a dozen mistakes a new business owner can make to bring it crashing down. At Cook & Company, we enable you to focus on your ideas and vision while helping you avoid the common pitfalls of starting a new business. It starts with creating a strategic business plan that will crystallize your vision and clearly articulate the strategies for achieving it.
From there, Cook & Company can help you clear a path to business success. As part of our New Business Formation services we help you:
- Determine your start-up capital needs and identify sources of capital if needed.
- Select a business ownership structure most appropriate for your needs based on your circumstances.
- Prepare loan documentation for bank financing.
- Set up an accounting system that fits your needs, budget and hardware.
- Prepare a cash flow budget that anticipates your business needs for the first few years.
- Set up billing and collection processes to maximize cash flow.
- Prepare and file required licenses and permits.
- Prepare for your first employee by setting up a payroll process and complying with employment laws.
- Identify risk exposures that might require insurance coverage or legal arrangements.
- Create partnership agreements.
The first few years of a new business are a critical time for achieving important milestones. Cook & Company’s New Business Formation services can keep you moving forward while getting you prepared for the next level.