Our agri-business owner clients have their own category because of the unique aspects of their business. At Cook & Company, we are well-versed in the nuances of the agricultural business, especially when it comes to navigating industry-specific tax, accounting and business planning issues. However, the greater challenge for many agri-business owners is in converting their hard work and dedication into wealth that can be enjoyed and preserved.
Our breadth of planning expertise uniquely equips us to take a holistic approach with our clients to provide them with a 360o view of their personal and business needs and objectives. Solutions for achieving business growth objectives are integrated with solutions for achieving personal financial goals with special attention to minimizing taxes and liability. Our agri-business clients have access to a wide range of business and personal planning tools and resources, including
- Accounting and financial statement preparation
- Business and personal income tax preparation and tax planning services
- Strategic business planning
- Preparation for business financing and expansion
- Business succession and estate planning
- Retirement plan consulting
- Investment management
- Risk management and insurance
With a well-coordinated plan in place, our clients have the clarity and confidence they need in their financial future so they can focus on growing their business.